Habib Qatar International Exchange Ltd is commitment to protect the customer data as per the guidelines issued by the Qatar Central Bank, through various systems and controls. We are here to protect our customers and our obligated to make sure all customer information are secure. As we are a financial organization, under regulation we may take various personal banking information of customers, Identity proof of their associates and beneficiaries. We ensure secure levels of data protection and are committed to keep customer information secure and confidential within the stipulated regulations.
We have taken steps and have security measures in place from possible attacks on our systems. We request our customers to be more responsible at the same time and be very careful in sharing information such as your passwords.
Terms and Conditions
- Customers visiting Habib Exchange branches will have to present valid and original Photo Identification documents. The documents accepted are QID, Passport along with Visa copy or GCC ID. No other identification documents will be accepted. For record handling and based on Habib Exchange's company policy , we will be scanning the Identification documents.
- Customers requesting to make transaction on behalf of another person, who are unable to visit our branch, will be based on a authorization letter. They need to submit a signed authorization letter mentioning the authorized person details, transaction details, along with the original ID card of the beneficial owner or the person for whom the authorized person wants to make the transaction. The authorized person will also have to present their original ID as well.
- Bank end charges if any for all telex transfers will be deducted depending on country and Bank policy and will be deducted from the receiving amount.
- It is understood that if any telex transfer amount is not paid due to incorrect details provided by remitter, in such case the remitter will be responsible for any additional charges or deductions levied by the Bank or vendor and transfer charges will not be refunded to the customer.
- It is also understood that if telex transfer amount is returned unpaid the company will pay to the remitter the value of telex transfer amount that is returned back at the company’s current buying rate or the rate at which the telex transfer was made, whichever is lower.
- The company will not accept any responsibility for the telex transfer not paid on account of transmission error etc.
- Transfers are also subject for clearance under companies AML policy and customers are obligated to provide additional information such as personal banking information of customers, Identity proof of their associates and beneficiaries. The transfer can be rejected if customers details do not meet regulatory requirements under such policy.
- All Transfers processing will depend on our correspondent bank clearance, public holidays and working hours.
- All transactions made after 4.00 P.M Qatar Standard Time will be processed the next business day and the currency rate might vary depending on the market rate.
- The period of refund for Online Transactions done using Mobile application/Web application in the event of not processed, cancelled, or refunded; will be subject to clearance from correspondent banks. After which it will take additional 10-15 days for the payment to be credited back to the customer’s Account.
- As per our company policy and compliance requirements, there are thresholds for number and amount of transaction. The values will be fluctuating , depending on banking correspondence and replenishment requirement.